Premium Tea Selection
= Top Shelf Blends
White and Fusion
- Blueberry Pomegranate
- Goji Berry
- Guava Ginger
- Jasbirey Silver
- Monet Tea
- Silver Needle
- Tropical Creme
- White Chai
- White Peach
- White Peony
- Cherry Blossom
- Crescent Moon Tea
- Dragon Crisp – Gen Mai Cha
- Green Pomegranate
- Jasmine Pearl
- Lemon Zest
- Lotus Flower
- Matcha Grade A
- Merry Berry
- Morocco Mint
Oolong and Fusion
- Budda’s Oolong
- Rich Purple Oolong
- Rosebud Oolong
- Ti Kuan Yin – Iron Goddess of Mercy
- Loose Leaf Pu-erh
- Mayan Gold
- Tuo Cha Pu-erh
- Darjeeling’s Afternoon Tea
Black and Fusion
- Abbey Down
- Earl Grey
- English Breakfast
- India’s Gold Assam
- Himilayan Pursuit
- Historical Blend
- Irish Breakfast
- Lapsang Souchong Premier
- Lychee Peach
- Orange Spice
- Passionfruit Jasmine
- Tali’s Masala Chai
- Vanilla Cream
Tisanes – Caffeine Free
Herbal Blends – Caffeine Free
- Apple Spice
- Apricot Bouquet
- French Lemon Ginger
- Ginger Ginseng
- Raspberry Delight
- Rosehips and Hibiscus
Pots Tea reviews and selects new and seasonal teas throughout the year.
Therefore, our menu may change from time to time.
Pots Tea Café & Market
Loose Tea Selection
Prices reflect 2 ounces which yields on average
Of 12-15(16oz) cups of tea
=Top Shelf Blends
White and Fusion
- Blueberry Pomegranate Organic white peony blended with blueberries and pomegranates essence.
- Guava Ginger A pleasant, rich aroma that delivers an exotic, tropical flavor with a sharp finish. It brews a light color and prepares nicely as a hot or iced tea.
- Jasbirey Silver The Jasbirey tea fields shine like silver. This award-winning unique white tea is carefully hand-picked harvesting one leaf and a bud. A delicious tea highly aromatic, with hints of orange and lemon.
- Monet Tea Organic flower-scented white tea, wild roses, peppermint, and selected botanicals. Great after a meal, pick up or late night elixir used to refresh the mind.
- Silver Needle The most sought after white tea. The silvery down-covered organic leaves are prized for their medicinal properties. A golden flush, woodsy flavor, with a long balance of sweetness.
- White Chai This spicy white tea infusion gives the sweet, comforting aroma of exotic chai spices that swirl under your nose with a delicately yet spicy taste.
- White Peach The taste of fresh picked peaches infused with organic white peony and osmanthus blossoms.
- White Peony This prized organic tea is hand-picked bringing only two leaves and a bud from under strict standards passed down from the Ming Dynasty.
- Cherry Blossom Deep steamed organic green tea blended with rose petals and essence of cherry. Steeps a heavenly floral cup with a sweet and fruity finish.
- Crescent Moon Tea This distinctive full green leaf is carefully curled and dried to capture its sweet genuine flavor and antioxidants.
- Dragon Crisp – Gen Mai Cha The yin & yang of teas. Hand-picked organic Sencha tossed with toasted rice, creating a grassy jade infusion with a lightly roasted finish.
- Jasmine Pearl Over a 1000 years old traditional hand rolled pearl techniques are used with jasmine blossoms and tender organic green full tea leaves and buds.
- Lemon Zest A popular botanical of Nepalese recipes, a full-leaf green tea from Pokhara, blended lemongrass and lemon peel with a light citrus finish. Refreshing hot or iced.
- Lotus Flower Each spring, traditional artisans in Thai Nguyen province, Vietnam harvest fresh lotus blossoms & blend with green tea in ancient scenting methods.
- Matcha Grade A Fresh leaves from Grade A Chinese Tencha green tea stone ground into a fine powder.
- Merry Berry Enjoy the essences of the season year round with Merry Berry which has a hint of sweet and savory spice finish blended with organic green tea.
- Morocco Mint Organic green gunpowder tea is hand blended with peppermint and spearmint.
- Purify This organic tea and purifying herbs combines delicious flavor with a gentle, effective way of regulating the body’s natural cleansing process. *This tea contains senna, and may have a slight laxative effect.
- Sencha A traditional Chinese organic green tea. Steamed & carefully dried it brews a lively, grassy, yet smooth cup.
Oolong and Fusion
- Budda’s Oolong The perfect tea for mediation. A rich, smooth, alluring oolong with a silky finish that’s unique to Nepal. You won’t find this just anywhere, you’ll love this tea.
- Rich Purple Oolong Rich solid notes of cinnamon, musk & amber which offers a full bodied roasted purple infusion.
- Ti Kuan Yin – Goddess These tender leaves are grown in the hilltops of China with fresh streams, crisp air, and are gently dried to create a smooth green oolong. Additional steeping draws a distinctively new flavor each time.
- Loose Pu-erh This light floral tea steeps a red infusion with slight hint of honeysuckle, a sweet woodsy flavor and light earthy finish; from Yunnan, China.
- Mayan Gold An organic Pu-erh with rich cinnamon infused chocolate gently blended with a kick of chili flakes, a soothing experience.
- Tuo Cha Pu-erh When infused with water, the small bowl shape loses its form and transforms the tea into a soothing elixir when infused with water to provide a smooth woodsy blend.
- Darjeeling Afternoon Tea A tea that draws a varied response of tastes from nutty, black currants, to an aroma fragrance of muscat grapes. Superb with scones & raspberry conserve.
Black and Fusion
- Abbey Down Inspired by the show for having both the satisfaction and appeal. This blend of three select teas from India steeps crisp notes of apple & a light malty finish.
- Earl Grey A award winning blend of organic black teas from select gardens in China and India. A beautiful blend of bergamot oils embodies this organic black tea creating an excellent citrus bouquet.
- English Breakfast Robust flavor of organic and biodynamic traditional black tea that brews a smooth malty cup with a clean finish.
- Himalayan Pursuit Grown high in Nepal’s mountains, this premium golden-tipped tea provides a light brew with a smooth finish.
- Historical Blend This historical blend of organic tea offers a rich, flavorful cup combining fruity notes of peach, apple, and cinnamon with a floral finish.
- India’s Gold Assam From the Assam flat land region of Northern India rises this exceptionally smooth malty tea.
- Irish Breakfast A robust blend of February Kenya and 2nd flush Assam tea with a coppery color and floral note.
- Lapsang Souchong Premier Originally carried by camel across Asia to Europe, caravans kept the tea by fires to stay dry creating a smoky aroma. Still popular today, the traditional organic tea leaves are smoked over pine needles.
- Lychee Peach You will love this organic black tea; it steeps a sweet, fruity cup with the essences of lychee, notes of peach, ripe pear, and osmanthus.
- Orange Spice The perfect organic black tea to cuddle up with; this cinnamon and orange blend highlights smooth, rich taste with captivating bouquet.
- Passionfruit Jasmine Passion in a cup, a blend of black and green teas, jasmine blossoms, and passionfruit essence with a long lasting sweet flavor.
- Tali’s Masala Chai Based on Ayurveda science we should have a daily balance of six tastes, this Chai provides a fusion of organic Assam balanced in cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves & other spices.
- Vanilla Cream A light refreshing blend of vanilla and cinnamon with black Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka.
Tisanes / Custom Fusions
- Rooibos A Single Estate South African Organic Rooibos known for its distinctive red color with a smooth, mellow flavor. Caffeine Free.
Herbal Blends – Caffeine Free
- Apple Spice This herbal is reminiscent of juicy apples which caress a cup of sweet and piquant spice notes with a mild cinnamon finish.
- Apricot Bouquet A blissful ambrosia herbal bouquet of organic Rooibos, Apricots & Asian pears. Enjoy hot or iced.
- French Lemon Ginger A breath of fresh air! This soothing organic blend gives a refreshing lift to your cup.
- Ginger Ginseng A beautiful balance of citrus notes, mint & sweet chamomile. This organic herbal is stimulating yet soothing.
- Raspberry Delight A sweet and refreshing organic herbal blended offers raspberry, honeybush, lemongrass with a natural citrus essence.
- Rosehips and Hibiscus A beautiful and refreshing organic herbal of rosehips and red hibiscus petals. High in Antioxidants and Vitamin C.